Thursday, June 29, 2006
PMA Revisited!
It does work you know!

Positive
Mental
Attitude

I do rock!
I will rock!
Bring on the rock!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is for Steph!

What a bizarre day! I left home with the intention of doing 2 things. Go to the docs and get him to stamp the insurance form that pays off my (huge!)loan and get to the local job centre and hand in my last pay slip so my claim can go through....And it was a great day finished by 11am. It was a fantastic trek!!! Got out my door and the sun was shining. I had enough money to get there and back! I got to meet the new stand by doc and I think I scared him with my positive attitude!lol He stamped the form and wished me well, the girls in the surgery smiled at me! I left for the job centre the sun getting hotter by every step. As I got closer the women in the street were removing clothing(I love the summer!!!Not so good where I live tho!hehe!) down to there t-shirts. I went in to the busy job centre and they rushed me to lift up to the first floor.....And that's were I met a security guard(and this is the best part!) she was an person who used to work for the same bank I do! I held in my laughter untill I got out the building. God bless ya Sara you made my day! That and I had £10 left in my bank account!I got back to the house and I am going to relax and watch some 24!

Today could only be made perfect with a kiss from Jen! Awwww sick I know!xxx Love ya baby!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:24 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanx Dave-you rock!

     
  • At 5:10 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No problem, I found a few more and I am starting to like them alot! Enjoy the gig!

    Dave

     
  • At 5:24 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I'm glad you had a good day! Having a positive mental attitude is so important....especially with this illess! Take care.

    Love ya!

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives