Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Dave the stresshead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just 1 thing at a time!

1. Get my ass out of bed!
1. Copaxone injection
1. relise that I haven't washed face or brushed teeth
1. Wash face
1. brush teeth
1. get dressed
1. get mail
1. cry
1. Read post
1. scream
1. Cry lots
1. Ring work aplogise for not tuning up as arranged(no money to get there!!!!)Engaged!
1. Ring GP and ask why he hasnt returned my medical record to the Job centre plus(this in it self was a mission, I need this claim to go through and they need access to the records) Speak to reserve doc as mine has gone on holiday!!!
1. cry in pain!
1. attempt to fill in insurance forms.....again! Fail
1. Ring work AGAIN....Speak to team manager and tell her of money difficulties and progress of claim forms and all issues of my life, request work pay for a cab...Errr No!
1. Turn on music through Pandora.com
1. Get a coffee
1. Light a ciggerett
1. Relise I can do more than one thing at a time now with the Nicotine cursing through my already broken body. Cry!
1. Do Blog!

Right I am going to watch tv (24, day 3, my favorite so far!) and will do the insurance forms later today. Its lunch time and I havent eaten yet!!
That is typical morning! 1 thing at a time eh!
I feel like this:


***SHOT YOU DOWN (BANG BANG) (Audio Bullys)***
Great tune messed up!
Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:35 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:45 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave,
    I am sorry you did not have a good morning. Hopefully your afternoon went better! I hope things start to go better for you real soon. I wish there were something I could do. You know where I am whenever you need me! :)

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives