Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Physio has been and I feel....
*****THE FRAGILE (LIVE ON MTV) (Nine Inch Nails)*****
She said my right leg has lost some strength but left leg is a bit better than last time she saw me...Thats the reverse of last time, Bizar! She also told me to star working on my excersises a bit more as she could tell that that I havent been doing them! I told her why and she agreed that my job is taking the piss with not helping me deal with the stress but she said "Its your health so YOU BETTER LOOK AFTER YOURSELF FIRST!!"

Great idea eh!
Hope your all ok and Vix gets better soon!xx
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:12 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:19 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave,

    I would have to agree with her comment. It seems to me that we need to take some control over our own lives! Diet and exercise are both great ways to start taking control. It can take a while to see results (and there can be some pain, what's that saying...no pain, no gain) but I think that it will be worth it in the long run. Not to mention there are studies that show exercise help with the mental state....and we all know the problems ms have on depression. Why not try and do something to help ourselves, right? I wish you the best!

    I hope that you can continue to exercise and that soon you will regain strength in both legs (not just switch back and forth...ms is funny that way, isn't it?) Please take care of yourself.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives