Saturday, June 24, 2006
Do I have to link music Jaime or not?
Yesturdays tune La mer by NIN
todays tune:


the link....toxic water and polution of the world may be!

I am at my parents again recovering...I havent been sick or anything its just that stress will knock me on my ass anyday day soon and I want to be prepaired for it. You know the score! Anyway I have to get back to relaxing and chilling out!

I got a beer last night!yey!

Hope your all well and not to toxic!hehe!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:33 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:55 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I don't know...I think we need to be more clear on the rules for this! LOL However, I have to say that I do like this song. :)

    It is almost 7 pm and I am just getting home (been gone at MS conference all day...since early this morning) give me some time to post will ya?

    You know I love you and I will do my best to get something good on! Take care. I am glad you went to your parents for some R&R.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives