Friday, June 23, 2006
Busy day today.....
*******NIN:La Mer********Wanted to put a track called:Something I can never have.
Got to go to the doc's to pick up more pain killers....this would be so much easier if they delivered. Its a bit of a trek for me now! I have to get going as I have a busy weekend ahead(yeah right!). Slept in till noon today....I guess that shows me eh! 24 hang over!

At the doc's today I have to read a medical report that is being released to my job.....JUST SO THEY KNOW I AM REALLY SICK OR SOMETHING! Sorry I hate admin! Anyway enjoy the tune. its one of my favorites, I think it has been for a while!

And just for the record it was Sinead who got my into 24!

Hope your all ok!
Dave

*****Jusy got back from the docs and reading my medical report....my god I am sick!
Got my pay check from work today too....Balls to that! I need 4 of them to pay my rent!!!!! FFS!!!! I going to close down the share savings plan I had with work and that should cover me for a while! DAMB IT!!!!
The next few months are going to be the darkest months of this ms HELL I have ever had! If swearing comes back in I am sorry but come on!! GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE!!!!
posted by personallog! @ 12:11 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah Dave, you are a trooper. I really hope you get a break soon; you deserve it. Thanks for the music. Things will get better.
    Steph

     
  • At 5:14 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave,

    I'm SO sorry things are not going well for you right now. You do deserve a break, I wish I could fix it for you (you know I would if I could). Hang in there! You know where I am if you want to talk. Take care.

    Jaime
    x

     
  • At 7:58 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Jamie you do fix it babe! Steph no problem my pleasure!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives