Monday, June 19, 2006
Life is a lottery of fortunes!
The MSRC has arranged a lottery that raises money for ms charities as well as making money for the winner of the draw(current winning pot is at £700,000). The UK lottery hands out money to charities but the msrc is sending money to people who can help people with ms. If you wish to play click this link and be sure to check out the website for further details.

I would but I have no money to play! Its a great idea, give it a play as you never know....It could be you!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:02 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives