Sunday, June 18, 2006
Happy Daddy's day!
Fathers day UK!!!

I have the coolest dad in the world and I love him and his music collection very much!lol The man I want to grow up to be!(but without the kids!)He is always there for me if I need him. He is the man that has shown me how to deal with disease with a smile on my face and he is a music guru.....Just like me!hehe! I love him very much!
Thanks Dad! We will have to grab a beer some time soon! He gave me Frank Zappa, Micheal Brecker, Al De Meola, Led Zepplin, Eric Clapton, Captain Beefheart and mass Jazz influance to everything I listen to today!

Try some of this!

Ouch Podcast added to blog roll today>>>>
Anyway
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:55 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:19 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    Hi Dave, I'm thinking that your Dad is one of muh muh my ge gen nnn err ration! Wish my Dad were still around! Hope all is well. Quit worrying about Jen, eh? She has always been quite able to do what she wants. Enjoy what you have big guy!

     
  • At 4:02 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheers babe, good advice as always! Hope you are well!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives