Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Todays music is the great Afro Celt....


Linked to yesterdays music by....well they have both played together! I am back on busy days this week. I have the physio coming this morning to double check on me(which is nice!) I have the wheelchair fitting tomorrow!(Yey!Pimp my ride!lol) I have so much paperwork still to do with regards to benifits(I have recieved 2 back for minor errors) they are so picky! I have Copaxone coming today and the biggy....(insert drum roll here!)....I have to get a shave!hehe!

Going to stay at Jen's house this weekend coming(yey!) as her parents are away looking for a new house down south(Booo!) so that will be strange. A change thats for sure but I am looking forward to it. I am still in finacial hell but its not scaring me as much. Its good to get mail back and I feel like they are doing something. I still have work to do so enjoy the tunes for now!

Hope you are all well!
Dave

****Oh forgot to say! I will be looking into alternative treatments/therapies for the next few months so watch this space!
posted by personallog! @ 8:33 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:02 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Oh thanks for that....I would have never of guessed... really thanks for the possitive imput!

    Love ya babes
    Dave

     
  • At 6:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya Dave,

    I have been looking at different diets for treatment and I really don't like the no fat, no booze, no fun ones. A funny MS diet book I have been reading that was writen in the 1970's makes all of these funny generalizations about MSers, such as that we are extremely good-looking and intelligent…not that I would argue with that! Good luck with search for info and everything else.

    Steph

     
  • At 8:17 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Great song! I am glad you are going to get to spend some time over at Jen's this weekend! Have fun...but don't over do it, lol.

    In regards to the alternative treatments....EXERCISE/DIET/MASSAGE! This is the total way to go. At least in my opinion (however I am not a doctor, lol). Exercise & diet are good for obvious reasons and the docs do recommend it and massage, well that is just an added bonus for us, because we deserve it!

    I hope you are well.

    Love ya!

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives