Thursday, June 22, 2006
Very tired today....Its MY fault too!
***********ODE TO DIVORCE (Regina Spektor)************
I love that tune....Don't know why Pandora linked it to Dresden dolls radio huh! Guess it works eh!

The reason I am tired....Well I did one of my goals last night! I watched 24 season 3 within 24 hours! I know how sad is that. Dedicated fan...Not really but I do like a good thriller eh. The thing that made me laugh, there is only 23 hours of viewing. I feel conned and thrilled at the same time!hehe

I have had 4 hours sleep and I want to start the next season now! Season 4 is just sitting there in my collection but if I start it I know I will be gutted that I dont have season 5 yet. I have paid for it and it should be sent to me when released in the UK(September according to Amazon.co.uk), Its on tv at the moment but I wont watch it. I can do it to myself. Waiting a week to watch the next episode....ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!

I need to get a life eh! I have things to do today that are going to be put on hold because of 24. I think I have a problem....its not to seriouse tho(the ring tone as well dave...hmm!)! I know I need more some sleep and its not healthy. What am I saying....I have never eaten more fruit in my life. Well you dont have to cook fruit do you!!!!

I think getting some rest might be a good idea. Eat normally when I wake up and excercise too! Jack Bower would do it!lol(he would smell so bad either dave)

Hope your all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:26 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:09 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    You have been cursed by 24! I went through that not long ago (watched the first 4 seasons in a row)and now I am watching 5 on TV on Friday nights. I could find the time to eat healthy and shower however! lol I think your addiction is a bit worse than mine.

    Have fun and enjoy!

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    By the way...the shower comment was a JOKE. Love ya! Jaime

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I was cursed first!haha! Your alway stelling my idea's!tut!
    Love ya babe
    Dave

     
  • At 10:43 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Of course you were cursed first, you were the one who told me all about season 3! lol Have fun watching the rest of it. Now...go get some sleep!

    Jaime

     
  • At 2:45 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I will atck 24 with a Jack Bower-esk type attack!lol

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives