Friday, June 30, 2006
Scared to death by Jaime last night!


love the name of there album: Cream and Bastards rise!

I cant believe the medical nightmare ms'er get. Faulty blood sugar strips!!! Damb it! It got me thinking about what drugs I am putting into my body...What are the down sides and can I get a chemical break down of what effects each drug will give me! Is the balance right? Does the chemicals I put in outweigh the long term effects?

Yeah we have Doctors and they have spent time to get to where they are. There are educated in fields that I am not....But if all I am injecting each morning is water.....You get my idea?

What is Copaxone(glatiramer acetate)?
Who makes it and what else do they do?

Maybe its paranoid delusion, maybe its watching to much 24 but I have time to have a look dont I? My research is going to be heavely one sided but if you find research that points that way...Your going to be looking in the right places arnt you Dave? Lets have a look over history reports first, learn from the begining. Click here to read about research in 2003 by the Cochoran report.

Anythig possitive Dave well click here to see about IL12 and what your body needs!

Why am I doing it again?? Did the long term effects seem possitive or not? My nero seemed to think it did! I need to speak to him about this! How does it effect ms....wait up whats the chemical break down? Try click here to see what IL12 is! The mutantion part interest me!

24 does work! hehe! If there was somewhere where all this information can be collected so researchers could use this information? I found 1 in Germany but it locked me out after 5 mins...to be honest I am not sure if it was a public database or not....well it was in German! I dont want to get in the way of any researchers....or do I?....No I am not going to break any laws but I am scared of what the next step is for this disease and will not be dragged down by it! a faulty blood testing kit is only the first step. I am not looking for blame, revenge or someone to shout at. I do think we need to do something!

Is alternate therapy, supplements the only way to go? Why should I respect them any more than the medical field???

Sorry for leaving alot of reading for you guys!
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:48 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave,

    I researhed a whole shwack of MS drugs for a school project. This is only a rumor, so don't take it too seriously, but my pharmacist told me he was at some sort of drug conference and that the leading researchers there said that copaxone has been found to not even work. He could be worng; so much is actually based on opinion.

    If you are interested, I can email you some of my research (though the bit about copaxone not working is not in there).

    Take care,
    Steph

     
  • At 2:55 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Do it! Please! Any help would be a help! Cheers Steph you a star and up far to late!

    Dave

     
  • At 3:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Sorry: david_wharrier@hotmail.com

    Cheers
    Dave

     
  • At 5:19 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Heh ... doctors and hospitals are bad for your health!

     
  • At 7:54 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Sorry for the scare...you know that was never the intention (if it helps...it scared me too!) Damn health anyway. :) At least I can find the humor in it right? Thanks for always being there for me! You are the best! Now if my ms would just be nice.....

    Love ya! Have a good weekend!

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives