Tuesday, September 26, 2006
My dad, I learnt music appreciation from him...He is so right!
Steve Tibbets:UR



Crossing the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge in Japan to the guitar laden classic 'Ur' by Steve Tibbetts. The Akashi Kaikyo is currently the world longest single span at 6,532 feet, connecting Maiko in Kobe and Iwaya on Awaji Island as part of the Honshu-Shikoku.

A beautiful piece of music and a great video. I would have missed it if it wasn't for my dad!(in more ways than one you idiot!lol) My dad rocks!!! He always gets the WOW factor when it comes to music! Love ya dad! This will make you laugh, I ran spell checker ove this update and it stopped over Tibbetts and gave me diabetics.

I got two hours sleep last night(lay there looking at the clock!) and slept through my alarm clock so I missed an appointment with my physio. I am going to have to do some crawling there..and streches and lifing weights and leg exercises. I hate being sick. I need my beauty sleep. I get more and more ugly every day. I know its stress/pain thats keeping me awake. I might have to cut back on coffee too, but I will be back to "normal" by the end of the week.

Just got off the phone with my physio and she is ok with it and understands.Yey! Just going to take it easy today and stay awake till 9 tonight to get my body in the right sleeping pattern. And I havent had a beer for week either!

Hope you are all well
Dave

*****News flash!!! 16:30 Just got a call from my doctors surgery asking if I mind if two girls came round to discuss my ms and the effects it has in my home.Medical students have been refered to find out what ms is. It supposed to be a home study My home! OMG! I have nothing to wear!lol! I think this is my gold star for telling people what ms does to people..Dave raising awarness!I can't think of any questions to ask them! Can you?
(Evil Dave is screaming at my inner monologue to ask for phone numbers!BAD DAVE BAD to much Benny Hill as a kid! What can I say!!!!)
posted by personallog! @ 10:55 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives