Thursday, October 19, 2006
Cleaning Day no. 1
I found my fingerless gloves!!!! Yey! They were down the back of the couch.Its amazing what you can find down there. I am no talking the entance to Narnia or anything just things that you loose can usually be there! Now I have gloves I can go out of the house again.

I got a phone call last night from that guy from the national statics centre... He has taken me off the list and is offing it up to other people in the set of flats I live in. I know I would have given a disabled view point but because its a flat area you have to understand that it was only 10 pound. I won't miss it!

Back to the normal days now of cleaning and listening to music. This weekend is going to be quiet but I am going to use it to the best of my ability. Cleaning!

Please do go in to my dads blog as he has great tunes on there at the moment with Micheal Breaker and Pat Metheny for lal you Jazz lovers out there.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:36 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The entrance to Narnia! Ha, ha Dave, you are such a nerd! (I mean that in a nice way) I am in talks with some shipping folks and they say that it will take like 47 days for your chocolate to arrive! Should I be sending it to your parents place?

    Take care,
    Steph

     
  • At 3:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    an sign of Jimmy Hoffa?

     
  • At 4:55 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    My son loves to search the couch....always extra change to be found. I am glad you found your gloves. Now you can get out on the town...go have some fun! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives