Friday, October 13, 2006
Its Friday the 13th...Dum dum DA!
I awoke at noon today and I have a cold! Sneezing fest! I have the darkened woman coming in a few hours....Well later anyway. It gives me a few moments to clean my act up a bit and get something on here. I had a moment last night going through my research and where to take it for the next step. I find looking into the body and realizing my own existence a bit of a shock. I am not saying I have found god or anything. I just find that we are a fantastic marvel that we are here in the first place. Its amazing to see the workings of the body then realize its all happening in my body too! I think I have found a new hobby that might turn into something good for me. You might read it and percieve it to be a coxcombical rant within the medical field but I will be happy to leave it as an epitaph to my blogging endevors.

If your going to give something a 'go' give it your best.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:36 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It has been a good day for msers in Vicotria. Today at work a woman who's husband has MS threw a little thank-you party for Aspreva (the comapny that I work for) for raising $21,500 for a wheelchair for her husband who has MS. And after the employees raised all that money, the CEO's matched the donation and gave it to the local MS society chapter and now they are starting an Aspreva Legacy fund all for MS research and support! This company rocks! I just thought you might find that interesting. I have been polling people from the UK around the office about what chocolates I should send you. Have you heard of hedgehogs?

    Take care,
    Steph

     
  • At 3:21 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Wow thankyou Steph for that,

    1)Why dont you have a blog? I would love to readabit more about your life and the great work you guys do over there.
    2)Hedgehogs??? I thought they were spikey vermin. Are they chocolate?

    I wish you well and the company you work for are doing great work. I would love to suport them if I can do anything please just say!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives