Wednesday, October 18, 2006
A day of relaxation....
Is always needed when you have this disease. Yes you get some resibite but its never more than a few days and always seems to 'burn brighter' when followed up with a good dose of PMA! If your a positive person and you are happy...It gives you a boost. Its the recovery that seems to last a bit longer.

I am not die'ing or anything yet so don't worry. Its just something that is the norm. A couple of days of this and I will be back to my annoying self soon. Its excepting this which is so hard for my fellow ms'ers with a lust for life that causes the depression that runs rampant through the normal life we have. The thing is...I don't think I am any different. I do think that being infected with another 'thing' is helping understand ms a bit better. The other 'thing' can be seen as another disease but I am glad to be infected with this one. 'It' causes neurons to bounce through my mind. Raised levels of hormones causing a warm feeling throughout my useless body. Its one we are all capacity for..Its love of each other that will get through this.

Yeah yeah I know....Raise a glass to the hippy one day eh!

Rest well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:24 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:24 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I think it is great you are getting in some rest and relaxation. We all need this from time to time.

     
  • At 11:38 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Here here!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives