Saturday, October 14, 2006
Massive TV!!!!
Cinematastic!

She be beautiful.....My TV is pretty cool too! I maybe away for some time with this baby. Stereo sound too. First DVD I played had to be the Dresden Dolls in concert.

Jen is here for the weekend(She is in the kitchen at the moment making great smells!) and I do think we are going to be entertained. The thing is I think the TV is going to make all my DVD's seem like new. 24 is going to be fantastic in November.

I also got some post this morning from work about my share scheme. It matures soon and they want to know what I want to do with 498 shares in the bank!!!!

So I guess thats another 3 good luck things(What with Jen here for the weekend too!) that have happend. There must be a relapse coming soon or something!

Maybe its a karma thing.....I have started giving money to Oxfam(2 pound every month) and I have tickets that I am selling via my family for mobility aids for disabled kids never mind the money for ms(there is another one but I can't remember what it is!). I didn't ask for good things to happen they just do but I still feel like I could help more people with the money I get from the shares thing....Hmmm more charity....I wounder whats coming next(Watch this space and no suggestions please!lol).

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:23 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:38 pm, Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said…

    Hello, watch out for that thing.

    If it fall down, it could kill you.

    If it doesn't, the contents may cause brain damage. :-)

    Stay strong.

    ----

    By the way, I have a podcast for MSers , by an MSer (me :-) at

    http://www.MSBPodcast.com

    Why not check it out and send me some feedback?

    Charles *at* MSBPodcast.com

     
  • At 1:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont you folks on the other side of the pond have to 'register' your TV and then pay tax?

     
  • At 3:17 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    We tax to pay for a TV licence, I have always had one since I moved in to the first flat, you don't have to register tho!

    Dave

     
  • At 3:49 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    A TV licence? What the heck is that all about?

    Sorry it has been a while. I am glad things are going so well for you. :) You deserve to have all of these good fortunes come your way! We will talk soon, I promise.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives