Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Today's REAL update!
Its always nice to wake up to a joke isn't it! Well my sister-in-laws joke this morning was only one of two. My memory isn't at its peak performance since diagnosis but I think that's because I have more things to think about in the daily running of my life now. I have found ways to set reminders like notes on the fridge, getting my email account with a daily note reminder. My most recent way to rember things from week to week is to put notes on my mobile phone. There is an option for 'To Do list" which I use regularly so I can put music on here or bits of info which I need to write on my blog.

The phone alerts me with a tone on the day that I need to take action or when I have set a time for an appointment. I received a reminder to tell me Jen is coming(Just so I can smarten myself up abit!) and remembered to look in the "To Do List".

The first section read like this:
American gums, Girl friend epiphany and family savior.

I don't know what that was for at all! I have forgotten!

The second:
"If Adam was the first man...Did he have a belly button?"

I think this was to remind me to do another blog and change the saying at the begining...but I am not sure.....I cant remember!(I have opened a new blog to show my photo work today! davessnaps.blogspot.com)

Third:
"Mum threat "I will get you a gay care'er" "

Now I rember this! I had said to my mum that she will be wiping my ass again if I need care in St Annes. This was in jest. She came back with the above quote and thought is was rather worring and I needed to get it down here to point out again why I dont want to give control away to my family. They will be the death of me.....And I still love them. Scary "Mo Fo's".

Somthing tells me that I am going to be ok.....

Oh click hear to see an artical on two levels of the ms gene. Great picture of an MRI on the brain!
And click here for information on BioGen and what they are spending on ms drugs.

Hope you are well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:16 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, a gay career ... I'm starting to think that last post was NOT a spoof! ;)

     
  • At 12:33 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I ment 'care giver' not burelesque dancer!

    I love PP but as soon as she is not pregnant she is going to get her ass kicked!(Joke!)

    Dave

     
  • At 7:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave: Check this out: http://binarybonsai.com/archives/2006/09/29/home2rome-charity-drive-for-multiple-sclerosis/

     
  • At 7:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hrmmm: easy link.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives