Thursday, October 05, 2006
I have started my research blog!
I refer to as the 'ms for dummies' but think its more like the neuological map for ms suffers. Its very hard to produce medical research in a laymans term but I hope it can do some good for some people who want to understand a bit more about what is going on. I have started with T-cells as I believe after reading two research documents today that people need to think about the basics first before you look in to finding a cure. Its written in the most basic way I can do it...Like you don't know already whats happening to your body so please don't feel insulted if you think I am talking down to the reader.....

I didn't know until, I read up on some things. I just want to help in some way if I can! Please feel free to have a read and comment.

You can get to the research blog through here:http://whatismstome.blogspot.com/

'What is ms to me' is my investagtion in to learning about the body first before I look to find a cure. Its a project that is taking a lot of typing and tires me really quickly but I hope it well help your understanding. Most of the people who read my blog will understand straight away and will only read the bits that they don't know yet. I think taking the small bits first will help me understand a bit better. To be honest.....I need to start learning as much as I can. I don't have a job so I am making one which might help someone.

Anyway this speach will be kept for the other blog!
So that 3 blogs in total. click here for the photo blog!
Diary here!

I am tired! My walking is getting worse. Even getting around the house is a pain.(in the arse!) I have found that I need to hold on to something at every step. Yes it would easier to walk with my stick but I refuse to get it in my own home. Ms stays out side here. I can't even blame it on the heat anymore. Its cold today and my feet are cold. It feels like I am carrying around two dead bits of my body attached to end of my legs. Oh well tomorrow is another day eh!

Maybe excersising will help....

Having fun with Jen! She told me today that she may have to cancle a weekend with me as a friend might be able to get her New York for free...He is a bit depressed and needs his Faghag so he can sort his head out. She needs a passport but you go girl! I will be FINE!

Got a government offical coming tomorrow morning then my brother inlaw will be picking me up to go to my mums at the weekend. I will be taking my camera as I want a picture of the sea to go on my other blog(the photo blog not medical research blog!). Busy Dave eh! I think I need a more confortable chair!lol

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:08 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave, have you read this kind of stuff before?

    www.direct-ms.org/bestbet.html

     
  • At 1:27 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I would love to see a picture of the sea! Have a great time at your mum's. Whatever you do, don't burn yourself out with all of these blogs! lol

    Jaime

     
  • At 10:08 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Steph....Yeah I have read that type of thing before with a book review I did about 9 months ago....I have to say say this one looks a bit better and is not trying to sell you a diet/excersise program. I am going to look into it further as the science intersts me and your help has been great in the past...I would hate to think that my diet caused ms tho!

    Jaime
    I will get a pic just for you babe. I hope the kemo helps with the ms side of things. My thoughts as always are with you.

    Love ya...chicken!lol
    Dave

     
  • At 12:19 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    what other blog?

     
  • At 12:34 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Are you kidding?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives