Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Truth
Ive been contemplating this for a while now ...and i think its time I told everyone the truth......

Im gay....

Im sure this will come as a shock to a lot of you but its a new way of life for me now

Love you all

Dave
x

******************************************************
You lend your password to your brother to update your blog and he does this!!!! I am not and never have been gay! Hope this made you laugh you big hairless gimp! I was expecting you to make the screen pink or something! You bastard! Thanks for getting my blog roll in alphabebetical order......bitch! I am never going to lend you my password for anything ever again! Remind me to crap on your floor in your frount room. These people or going to be looking after me when I go to live in St Annes.....Now do you know why I dont want to go!!!! Please note the new additions to the blog roll...My dad and PocketPunk(sister in law the foul mouth slapper)

Fuckers!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:16 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:57 am, Blogger localhost said…

    dude

    i had nothing to do with this. it was all her.

    lh

     
  • At 10:19 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Its you who has to live with the thumb print on your fore head! I am sorry for you!
    Dave

     
  • At 12:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! What are siblings for!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives