Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Tomorrow is the eve of my ms birthday.
I think the word is penultimate or something. Anyway I have to start today with classical music as my last update may have given the impression that I don't like it. Well I do like all music. Especially Vivaldi. Well its more of a love for Vivaldi. Its the earliest form of rock I have ever listened too....OK I will show you.

Nigel Kennedy, Vivaldi - Winter I


The rest of Vivaldi's winter is quite beautiful. But I hear a cry of "How is that linked to modern day ROCK Dave?". Well.... Apart from Nigel's fight to make classical more punk.(Yeah right Nigel!) Have a listen to this:

Children of Bodom


Played on two axe guitars! There is no rock guitar which says rock more than the axe. It sounds great. I thought that showing two tracks would do it. I could do more.... But you get the idea.

Stay well,
Dave
(Vivaldi rocks!!!!!)
posted by personallog! @ 7:34 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fiona liked the first one better, as soon as I played it she started to smile! The second one I'm afraid sparked one response....the filling of her nappy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives