Thursday, September 22, 2005
Gutted!
The mind is willing but the body.....just cant do it today! I need to get back into work to hand out the sponsership forms for the jump! I do need to get £375 for the jump alone! Yes it is free to do it but I really do want to raise lots of cash!first I have to fill the forms in! I dont think I can hold a pen for too long either! Dont worry too much I will do the jump! If just to show Kim that I can do it! Ha!

So what do I do on a day like today? Just except it I guess! Yes I can catch up with my post and dvd's that I have lent by my Little bro!(You are a star man, I would loose my sanity without you! cheers beer is on me!) I drink lots of coffee, Listen to the best collection of music!(well it mine...all mine...ha ha ha!) I keep my chin up and dont think to much of what I could do! Yes being on my own is hard, all I want is a cuddle, but I know I have to take the rubbish out and get a bath! The same as everyone else! As long as I can do this without being an emotional flip flop....I will be fine!

Oh I fixed the fuse issue after advice from a girl! Not only am I ill but now I am taking advise of electrical advice from a girl! Male pride bruised too! It was from Emma! Not only can she kick my ass at chess....she knew I had to flick the trip switch again to turn it back on! Hmmmmm the thing is thats what I had to do last time!lol!

Still listening to Bjork here due to the Jen visit! I love the girl and will quite happily be treated as the other man for a long time just I can see her, touch her, smell her ect ect! She will either get bored of me or fall deaply in love with me! To be honest both ways works for me too! I enjoy having my own place in the world! Being me is important to me! I dont want anyone else in this world to have the stress of my ms! The choice has to be Jen's! I can't force her! I dont believe anyone should be forced do things they dont want! But I would love to spend the rest of my life with her! I really hope she has the oppertunity to read this! I love you babe!xxx

I guess that gives me some happiness!
Yes I want the Bjork greatest hits! I have my ms birthday coming up on the 1st of november! So going to book a holiday if I can for 1,2 and 3rd off to get so drunk!
Hope your all happy out there!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:58 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:17 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Nothing like playing with electricity! Since we have MS ... (myelin coating stripped, signal shorts), we should be experts, eh?

     
  • At 2:23 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    hmmm maybe thats why your a general here!lol my though exactly!
    Dave

     
  • At 7:46 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Its going to be an open book with Jen! I will let her make the decision here! I just hope she has the intelegence(and she does!) to make the right choice! I cant force her and wouldnt like to make the decision for her if I could! She will allways be my smarty pants what ever happens!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives