Sunday, September 25, 2005
Went Italian jazz!
We didn't want to upset Emma so we went to a restaurant! It was her ex's birthday so she didn't want to bump into him in the jazz club. Apparently he would be there! The fact that the Cinematic Orchestra would be playing there didn't matter......grrr, I am not bitter.....much! So instead of upsetting a member of the party we went to an Italian...It had been a favorite of Sineads and mine but it didn't matter to me!grrr!

Great food and company outside the house....Cool! Later in to the night they put jazz on and I loved it! I had the king prawn started and the sea bass main course! Heaven! It was so good we have all decided that we should eat out more! So we are going to! This night is going to be played over and over in my head! It was really good!

I real great thing about it was drive back Emma's car is a convertible....Roof down loud music playing and hands in the air! Cool cat's! I managed to speak to Em on her own a couple of times and she said she had a great time. So I think we will be doing this again! There are so many eateries in Manchester I think the social calendar will be filling real soon! My taste for wine is back with the taste for fish too! Need to speak to my dad on the jazz frount me thinks. What a night.
Hope your all ok
Dave

Tune of the day: Cinematic Orchestra:Evolution(Feat.Fontella Bass) that woman can sing!They were so lucky to get that woman...
posted by personallog! @ 10:46 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:01 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Good to hear you enjoying life after being 'Gutted' all week!

     
  • At 3:01 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Good to hear you enjoying life after being 'Gutted' all week!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives