Friday, September 23, 2005
gutted on a friday too!
It feels worse on a friday for some reason! I dont really want to sacrifice the weekend either! It should be a work/life balance shouldnt it? My team leader agrees with me and is looking forward to seeing me next week! I really want to get in to work too!

I am still watching the dvd's my bro lent to me! Charmed...eh(homer moment!) has anyone tried magic yet for there ms? I am not taking black magic by any means! I just remember a little show....Paul Mckenner....using the chanelling energies thing! Ok it might be far fetched but if you dont believe...
Alternate therapies might be the way to go! You never know! Willing to try anything this week! Feel like KAK! I need my full health back for the girls I think!lol!

Have a busy weekend with friends planned! I just hope I can keep up with them! I havent been smoking weed this week just to check how bad I feel! I think that might be the problem to be honest coz I feel terrible! Tonight is the big smoke so might be feeling better for the Jazz club on saturday! I think there is about 7 people going so will be a good night if I can get off my ass! I will let you all know how it goes!

Still feel love struck and happy! But if this shows anything,it shows I am still human! That an ms'er is still capable of emotion! I got a strange text yesturday from Jen! It was supposed to be for her friend and explanes a few things about last weekend and how she feels! I am quite shocked! Jen says she is so used to sending text to me that she sent it in error to me! I got a good report...haha! I wont go into much detail but I think she is love struck too! Fingers crossed eh!

Music for today reminds me of Emma to be honest....Damien Rice:'O'
Hope you are all ok take care!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:40 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:23 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Not to be an ass ... but have you thought about giving up smoking?

     
  • At 2:47 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Own up....come on! Your my mum arnt you? Ok if not my mum! Just the general yeah! I have thought about it for years but not got to it yet! Chemical addictions is even harder if you add condiments to each ciggerett! I think after I do the jump I will give it my best shot! If you ask why....Its just that if I survive the jump I will want another! Wimp I know!
    Soon tho! this year!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives