Monday, September 26, 2005
I am abit late tonight coz went out with Emm!
Went for Mexican tonight! She has great taste in food! Mocho respect to the woman! Did full day at work and went for a shopping trip in china town! Got some light soy sauce and black peppercorns....for me and my dad! Oh Em want the pepercorns too! I ended up with a full rucksack!....I wasnt feeling so brave after 10 minutes or so!

Oh good news I have started collecting sponserships for the jump! I just need the envelope for the forms to be sent! I think I have over £100.00 so far and the jump is in november(only asked 8 members of my team too!)! There is over 350 staff on site and if each of them put £1 in I will make the target for the jump (and them some!).................SHIT! That means I have to do it! I have sorted out the lift to Lancashire and.....I am now starting to relise how long it will take me to land! 30 seconds falling! Its going to be so cool! I feel guilty just doing it to benifit the ms society! It sort of feels like I am doing it for my benifit! Then I rember there is over 6 milion people who will benifit if it works towards a cure! All I have to do is jump out a plane! Kim you so owe me one back! If your not raising money for charity soon......I will do more bring it on girl! This is an over sea's challenge now mate!

I an going on holiday at the end of this month too! Going to scotland for a week with 2 mates! The english expression is.....shit hot! Ok its not Goa but I am so going to enjoy it better knowing it will be a temp I can live in! Bad bit is when I get back.....it will be the aniversary of diagnosis! got time off for that too! Get the beers in! Celebrate for me please! I dont think I will be able to do it smiling!

Ms
Nasty break up
then my life starts again!
Hmmm
Next step Copaxone....oh joy!

Hope you are all well,Love and hugs to everyone
Dave

tune for the day...Leftfield:Phat planet tune!!!!!!!!
posted by personallog! @ 7:42 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:32 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Damn, but do you eat good or what!

     
  • At 5:08 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Are you a Mexi'can' or a mexi'cant'? Lol You have to eat well to keep your pecker up! Or at least keep the weight on!
    Cheers guys
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives