Friday, September 23, 2005
copaxone, glatiramer acetate
Grrrr! Right I recieved some mail today from the ms nurse!

Video 1: More Time For Living, hmm.... A Very infomative dvd showing the life stlyes of 3 people with ms and how they are coping with managment of there ms With Copaxone....My feelings on this! Arrrrrgggghhh! Each beutiful person seemed lovley.....and walking! The was one with a stick but that didnt make me feel any better! The one guy who was playing cricket.....grrrr I hate cricket! No more jokes about peter pan guys please! Its a sport! I was angered with this one...Its probley not my place to say so untill I have tryed it I suppose! They were just....normal! I am still not sure how it will effect my life yet and showing people back to there normal state right at the begining doest work for me! I want people at different stages and there progression after starting to take the drug! I wish them well but I am not convinced yet!

Video 2: Pre-filled syringe self injection training guide! Pretty simple and straight forward untill you put the idea of inserting the metal into MY skin! I have a feeling this injection is really going to help me.....but its metal going into MY SKIN!!! I want to see the first dvd again.....I still hate cricket! Oh God! Look I will have no probs jumping out of a plane! BUT ITS SHARP METAL INTO MY SKIN! Need to calm down on this as I intend living a life....some life...any life.....without cricket!lol

This should be dead easy! Just need to wait for the drugs now! I think I need to keep a calender for this tho! Once a day! Change the area's every day! Stops the lumps and bumps in the skin!...Its going to be hard! I have to check every day to see if I have taken the cod liver oil tablet! I can do this! I think i need to get that tatoo for practice! i have dropped the Bjork and automaticly picked up the heavy metal! No I think back to my grass roots: Cream:Electric Summer, More dance me thinks! Electric and full of beats!

I think I need you oppinions guys help me!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:56 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:58 pm, Blogger amanda said…

    Dave I did the Copaxone shots everyday for over 3 years..and let me tell you what a tattoo ( I have 2 rather large ones) hurts soooo much worse. The needle doesn't hurt that much. Make sure you do ratate your injection sites. Just some advice from a Copaxone professsional!!! Good Luck and you are so strong willed you can do it I know that you can!!!!

     
  • At 8:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    To be honest I am not to bothered by the idea!(as long as there is no cricket involed!lol
    Cheers mate!
    Dave

     
  • At 10:13 pm, Blogger Kim said…

    How about the needle everyday is YOU killing off the disease in your body. Its the only we've all got to actively change our futures! You'll be great with it I'm sure. Will someone come meet with you to show you how to do the injection? Or will you use the auto-injector?

     
  • At 10:27 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    yes kim! I will have ms nurse round to teach me how to do it before I start and I will be using copaxone as my sword to kick some ms butt!
    cheers for the reminder!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives