Friday, September 23, 2005
copaxone, glatiramer acetate
Grrrr! Right I recieved some mail today from the ms nurse!

Video 1: More Time For Living, hmm.... A Very infomative dvd showing the life stlyes of 3 people with ms and how they are coping with managment of there ms With Copaxone....My feelings on this! Arrrrrgggghhh! Each beutiful person seemed lovley.....and walking! The was one with a stick but that didnt make me feel any better! The one guy who was playing cricket.....grrrr I hate cricket! No more jokes about peter pan guys please! Its a sport! I was angered with this one...Its probley not my place to say so untill I have tryed it I suppose! They were just....normal! I am still not sure how it will effect my life yet and showing people back to there normal state right at the begining doest work for me! I want people at different stages and there progression after starting to take the drug! I wish them well but I am not convinced yet!

Video 2: Pre-filled syringe self injection training guide! Pretty simple and straight forward untill you put the idea of inserting the metal into MY skin! I have a feeling this injection is really going to help me.....but its metal going into MY SKIN!!! I want to see the first dvd again.....I still hate cricket! Oh God! Look I will have no probs jumping out of a plane! BUT ITS SHARP METAL INTO MY SKIN! Need to calm down on this as I intend living a life....some life...any life.....without cricket!lol

This should be dead easy! Just need to wait for the drugs now! I think I need to keep a calender for this tho! Once a day! Change the area's every day! Stops the lumps and bumps in the skin!...Its going to be hard! I have to check every day to see if I have taken the cod liver oil tablet! I can do this! I think i need to get that tatoo for practice! i have dropped the Bjork and automaticly picked up the heavy metal! No I think back to my grass roots: Cream:Electric Summer, More dance me thinks! Electric and full of beats!

I think I need you oppinions guys help me!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:56 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    To be honest I am not to bothered by the idea!(as long as there is no cricket involed!lol
    Cheers mate!
    Dave

     
  • At 10:27 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    yes kim! I will have ms nurse round to teach me how to do it before I start and I will be using copaxone as my sword to kick some ms butt!
    cheers for the reminder!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives