Saturday, September 24, 2005
Jazz weekend...
Going to a jazz club tonight and I am kinda looking forward to it. Have to warm up to it I think...
Jamie Cullum: Twenty Somthing
Jamie Cullum: Pointless Nostalgic
(by the way....his rendition of High and Dry is amazing.For Jen I think.hmmm)
Then on to somthing a bit deeper I think....

Cinematic Orchestra:The Man with a Movie Camera

oooh very deep. Chilled and smooth to boot. I have the greatest collection.....for me.

Listening to Jamie Cullum reminds me of going out with Sinead...it wasnt allways bad really. We just got to the end of what we were suppose to do. I still love her but no were near the distructive love I had before. I have learnt to love again now..... loving me. Every day is different now. Even the weeks when I cant leave the flat.

I will give you an update once I have been, stay cool cats.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:39 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:28 am, Blogger localhost said…

    dave! try ending a sentence! with a fullstop! for a change!
    lh(!)

     
  • At 11:35 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    will that do you???????????
    A life with no expression...fumpf
    Dave

     
  • At 4:22 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    errrrm well it wont be the last! honest! Watch this space and start listening to more music...I can only point you in the righ direction.lol
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives