Friday, September 16, 2005
right Kim you asked for it now!!!!
the fund raising side of this blog has gone down hill for a bit! Got an email from Kim who does the podcast to the right of this>>>>>> has sent me a link saying I would need alot of confidence to do a parachute jump for the ms society!

So I have sent off for the info pack to do the jump for 10,000 feet! I am going to do do it and prove that I have a new lease of life! Be Warned Family and friends alike I will be coming for sponsership! I will be able to get my job involed in a pound for pound scheme too! Come on!!!!!

This weekend is going to be top!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:47 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:14 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheers babe! you get out of it coz your in the states! so does Kim....hmmm! well I know there are ms'ers out there who can do it with me! All the english crew show your metal! Lets make the americans raise more too out of embarisment! lol!
    thanks babe!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives