Tuesday, December 06, 2005
My Favorite Linkin Park, Listen to the lyrics...as well!
****Linkin Park:Some where I belong*****

This tune means something to me on so many scales! Half day today and spoke to my works insurance team! They are looking into the work from home side of things! woah! for a call centre to work from home is a big step for any company and I know I will be the first for this bank! Ground breaking for any company I think! Might be a first for any company working for its disabled member of staff! I am feeling ok mentally for the first time in months!(like you were stable in the first place Dave!hehe) I think its because I can now laugh at myself! I think its got something to do with being loved too,if not first!

The music change to rock again has inspired me grow my hair again!(something to mosh with!lol) Not too long or anything just shoulder lengh I think! Legs in pain and I might need to look into pain killers instead of lying down for an hour! I never get anything done if I fall asleep! Copaxone is regulating my sleep pattern and increasing my concentration to the point where I can pick up a book before bed! The injection site movement has stopped pain(Thanks part time mum(Camille)) and life feels better! Not perfect but better,well will it ever be perfect?

I feel having my first year done that I can do more and understand this disease better! I am not the voice of experance by any means but I have a life again! There is no doom and gloom here(apart from family issues!hmmm! sort it out for the kids please, you know who you are,one way or another!)

Right I have to get into looking for you guys again! I miss Amanda Camile and all of you over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you are all ok and dealing with your own personal hell.....smile...for me please!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:46 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:50 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    this song has just made me cry and cry and cry and cry

     
  • At 3:56 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Sounds like you company/bank really looks out for you. Great to hear that they would like you to work from home.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives