Monday, January 16, 2006
David Wharrier the inspiration???? I dont think so!!!
got into work this morning and saw a collegue who also has ms(your looking great by the way chick! Blond hair looks great on you chick!x) and she said
"Your an inspiration to me Dave!" and all I could think was what drugs are you on! How could I be that highly regarded? I mean......me! So I asked her
"Why, I dont understand!"
She said "Everytime I see you your smiling and you allways have something on the cards to prove your happy! Raising money to help me and people like me"(I think the smiling bit is Jens fault!)
I dont understand how that can inspire......does it? Its just me with all my faults....... I am not a role model or anything if I want to reach that status I have to do more than jump out of a plane!....yes I have done abit but it cant be enough surley....well there is no cure yet and I have pissed one or two people here(I could have done that better!hehe!) but I didnt realise I could inspire with a smile! I am far too ugly and stupid to be that picture perfect!

I know her ms gives her vertigo and I dont think I could do that(well it wouldnt help with the plane jump!hehe)! Got a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I smiled all the way home...I think I will keep swearing off here just in case I inspire any of you! It was great to get some face 2 face feedback and I think I will pay more attention to the ms public now! Not do what you say tho! Just pay attention to you! That being the case.....what do you think I should do next?

Oh while I was at work today(1/2 day) I was told that they are going to nominate me for an award so they can give more money too the jump!yey! There is a staff magazine (so pic oppertunity!) and it will raise more awareness and hopefully money!
I even got an email from Vix saying that she has passed the link to this blog to some who has this dambed disease and can I help him? I dont know! I will try my damedest mate so get in touch!

Just want some restbite from this disease for everyone who has it!Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:21 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:33 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Heh, nothing like a little physical attention for just being you. Rock on!

     
  • At 4:07 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I just hope meeting Vix has a hug for me too!hehe! Nothing like it man your so right!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives