Friday, January 13, 2006
What a great day! Prelude to jump?
****Matrix trailer*****American History X trailer****

Two of the dvd's out of my collection! No music today just an idea that I thought I would hit on this year! I couldn't find a Withnail and I video but I think reviews are on the card for these two soon! I was going to put on a Deftones track on but these two movies will do great!

Right why is today so good! Well I have been in to work and told everyone my plans with Jen. Something tells me they didnt think I could get a girl friend never mind a fiance! The shocked face was different to when I told them I had ms! Well if anything I just want to show you guys that even though you are disabled you can still live a life.....but Jen is mine so hands off!hehe! Today was great because I love shocking people! When they think you cant do something and you do it better than them! Oh halloween wedding has to be done and I have found a couple of rings too! I am not showing you yet I want Jen to choose first! Just a hint though...Platinum ring with dimonds looks cool(very Goth I think with celtic setting!) but it needs the lady E to check it first! I just got a text from her which made me smile!:
"the thing is, id rather spend £50 on a ring and use the rest to build are life!I want you not a ring!"....

I told her about my share plan with the bank I work for and that was going to pay for it........and she doesnt want to spend it yet! Jesus! I have found the woman of my dreams!

We are going to get tattoo's for the day too! Romantics.....cant live without us!

My god she is SO married to me! I want the best for her allways! I am so happy! I feel like I could do anything! Bring on the jump.....as long as the weather holds! Fingers crossed eh!

Just got call from the jump site to say the take off point is bog washed and.....they are putting it back to the 18th of feb! After the nightmare of my 30th (its the 2nd of feb by the way)birthday! There is no better way to say this......shit! I knew today was going too well! At least the Magic is back in my life!

Hope you are all well
Dave

Just out of interest on the religon frount it gave me some clarity....some!

giggle for the day: On Ghandi's first visit to the western world a reporter braved the first question he asked "what do you think of western civilisation?"
"yes, I think that would be a good idea."
posted by personallog! @ 3:53 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations mate, Thats something to look forward too.. Mam thinks we will all have to dress up as goths for the day what do you reckon?! Shame about the jump, It is england though, perhaps you should book it for july instead. Love as always enjoy your weekend anyway. Sis x

     
  • At 1:17 am, Blogger mouse said…

    So you've graduated from just tying one on to tying the knot and tying one on. Here's to you and yours oh Happy Dave!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives