Tuesday, January 17, 2006
feeling proud this morning....
Dont know why really! It might have something to do with the duvetbeing lovley and warm...and its mine! I bought it over the weekend with pillows (hark at Dave prepairing the nest!) Its just nice to get a reminder once in a while to say "your doing this by yourself Dave" I had so many feelings over the past few weeks that have scared me....what am I saying over the last year its been scarey but I am doing it! I think concetrating on the things I have done is a good way to keep me out of depression. Yes there are things that could go better but thats life isnt it?

Well I am going into work this morning and I have a drink planned at the weekend....I think I am still living a life like "normal people" and it feels good. Ok so my girlfriend is living with someone else at the moment and my head is up my arse about that but I feel pride in what I am doing by myself....at the moment! I am sure I need to work harder to get my life in order but I am thankful that I have life, isnt that the idea? Tomorrow might be hell but right now, this second I am happy to be alive! All it took was a duvet. It was bought with my mam and dad as they pushed me round a store in a wheelchair.....its on my bed in my flat and I was thinking of the girl I am in love with! Crazy isnt it! If....if she hurts me I think I will be ok because I found something no one can take away from me.....its me! Is that weird or what? Being proud of yourself....strange...allmost alien to my usual train of thought!

Well I have to go to work so I may add to this later when I finish! Speak later
Dave

***Finished work at 15:00 today and I felt I belong there! Its strange but I think I would call it a good day! I am looking forward to work....thats strage enough but I dont feel I am doing it for anyone else either! Just me! Weather it has anything to do with the all girl team, I just dont know! There was only one moment that brought me down to earth was when I was told about the ms society is holding a conference in manchester in april and I think I will go If your in the UK drop in and you may see me! Have a look here if you fancy it! Its right next to my work too(at the G-MEX!) So it will be easy for me to get to! There was one thing that Michelle told me today that knocked me off my feet! She suggested raising more money but the idea of sending ME abroad......for stem cell therapy!!!!!!!!!!! WTF(what the....) She read it in a magazine that one company sent a member of staff who has ms and she is feeling the benifit straight away! She can walk now! I will look into it and report here what I find! But....I cant believe it! Please do take a look at the case study in that link!What an idea! I think I want to do it after reading the ms case studies!I better concentrate on getting to work more and showing my face more offtern!Wow! What a day! Up and coming updates me thinks! What do you think?

Hope you had a good one too!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:35 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm always proud of you too, keep on keepin on! I'm also feeling proud today because ordinarily I'm working my crappy job on a Tuesday, but I left last week without another job to go to, challenge I think so! any suggestions? Have a good day, love Sis x

     
  • At 4:03 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    try taxi driver!hehe! Go learn to drive first eh! Love ya chick!
    Dave

     
  • At 6:50 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No amanda thats why I posted this update! I want to hear peoples oppions about stem cell therapies. I would love to have the website address tho so I can have a look! You know me forever the scientist no matter how dumb I am!

    Dave

     
  • At 1:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, dave, you have picked up a new reader from your comments
    here
    ...i had an uncle who passed on (much too young) from MS, but he complicated it with alcohol abuse...i wish u luck and look forward to the reading of your blog...

     
  • At 1:40 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Sorry to heard about your uncle I wish there was something I could have done to help! Life is cruel to people who have ms and I hope I can help you come to terms with your loss somehow! Welcome
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives