Monday, January 16, 2006
Ive been tagged!
I've been tagged!!!!
thanks Amanda, I love doing these things because honestly I really have nothing better to do!!!!

Four Jobs that I've had:
1. Chef
2. Paperboy
3. Network Manager
4. Barman
Four movies I watch over and over again:
1.American History X
2. True romance
3. Matrix
4. Withnail and I

Four Places I've lived:
1. Cramlington North east england
2. St Annes on sea
3. Basingstke
4. Manchester

Four T.V. shows I watch:
1. X-files
2. Porage
3. 24
4. Any star trek

Four Places I've been on vacation:
1. Goa/India
2. Spain
3. Germany
4. Amsterdam

Four websites I visit daily:
1. all my fellow bloggers
2. www.msrc.co.uk
3. www.google.co.uk
4. msn.com

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. The Pub
3. In bed with Jen
4. In the pub with Jen
Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Camile
2. Em
3. Vix
4. Eric


The questions is....who do I tag next?
Dave(18.34 16/01/05)
posted by personallog! @ 6:11 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives