Thursday, January 19, 2006
So confused!
There are a couple of things here which are throwing me!

1st I got this from Amanda who gave me the impression she was "an against" vote and now I guess she is "up for it" (not like that Dave!tut!) and after reading the blog-esk type updates from the guy it looks great till he gets cancer as a by product to his treatment. Cancer is harsh and yes 1 in 3 of us will get it (norms as well!) but the chance will be increased by doing stem cell treatment it seems. I can understand this point, I still smoke so I am doing the risk calculations every day(the barage of anti smokers jump in!) and I am not a doctor at the end of the day! I cant pre-empt what is going to happen to me without going for this treatment anyway....ms is a bitch!(drag in the single moms too eh!) It may have given me a sence of humor(vote still open on that one mate!) but I think its a case of getting a longer life with a greater 'chance' of a harsher disease! But isnt that just like this life in the first place!.....I think this is going to be a hard issue for me! I have read that bone marrow transplant will help an ms'er anyway as it premotes the bodies ability to produce myline....I am just so confused!This doesnt help!click here! Thanks sis!x

Then add the Jen issue to the equation for a messed up head! Ms sucks! I have just rung into work and called in sick! I think I need a day of me time to sort my head out! Bring out the dvd's of self pity and alien war! Recharge the batteries I think! Dont worry I will be ok I just want something that goes smoothly....1 day eh!

I will put music on here after I get a coffee! Ok here is something new to my collection:
***System of a down - Hypnotise****
My favorite track from this album is Vicinity of Obscenity....it the whole terricotta pie thing that tickels my funny bone! Great tunes from the boys here!
Hope you are all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:47 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave, why dont you speak to your GP the are usually up to date on controversial treatments. Also I think there was a Horizon documentary on stem cell treatment for various conditons, you might be able to track it down through bbc website. Wether it's helpful I dont know! Sis. x

     
  • At 11:24 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4561933.stm
    that link shows a couple of down sides to it! Thanks sis! Love yeah chicken see you soon babe!
    Dave
    I will put it in the main page too!

     
  • At 2:15 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Hmmm, I'm always a bit wary of the idea of 'resetting' ones immune system.

     
  • At 8:02 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    To many jokes I must stop myself.....arrgggg its no good! I would love to route......(fill in the space someone before I sign my death warrent!!!!) hahahaha! I love you Amanda I have to thankyou from the bottom of my heart babe! Thanks for making me smile again! I will quit smoking soon babe! I just have to get my head in the right place first! As soon as the fire is out I will stop smoking!
    Dave
    xxxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives