Friday, March 17, 2006
Shock horror.....sleepy Dave!
Got up this morning and got ready for work.....I took one look in the mirror and saw someone who was half the man I used to be...I smiled and did the Robert Di nero scetch in my bathroom..

"Are you talking too me? I dont see anyone else here! You talking to me?" that was followed by a little giggle and a step towards the phone. I cant even make a joke at myself this morning! I phoned in this morning to work and told them I saw sick and wouldnt be reporting in. I have to get over this....I know what it is! I think I would like to see friends and relax with them. Yes a drink is needed but only for the party feeling not so I can get through the day!

I am looking forward to seeing the family this weekend, maybe they can help!hehe I think its because I havent seen Jen for a bit and she still hasnt sorted her phone out yet! No text messages is winding me up babe! Sorry bitchy Dave has left the building!lol I didnt speak on msn to her last night as I was knackered after bath...I think I did it too hot! Bath test comes to light here! As I am off today I will see if I can pop in too my blog roll and read up till I pass out!

I just have one thing to ask all the ms'ers out there....when its cold do you loose sensation in your finger tips? I loose color as well, my fingers turn yellow as if there is no blood in them....erg! It happening now because its freezing in Manchester today. At least it doesnt have my smile!

I am listening to Smashing Pumkins today the title of the album allways has me in sitches...Mellon Collie and the Infinate Saddness. What a band!

Hope you are all well
Dave
Oh happy st patrick's day
posted by personallog! @ 10:16 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:50 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Heh ... my hands and feet get ice cold ... so I sit on my hands. I know, tough to do when you are trying to type. Thin about getting some of those finger-less gloves.

     
  • At 9:06 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Great music! I love both Smashing Pumpkins and the RHCP. I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Get better soon. I get cold feet a lot. I wear slippers all the time. That helps some, but I have not really found a solution. I fluctuate though. I get cold then hot then cold. If I figure anything out I will let you know. In the meantime, take care.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives