Sunday, March 19, 2006
My internet mum is raising money for a ms walk!
****UNDER THE BRIDGE (Red Hot Chili Peppers)****
The link for the internet sponsership is here! Great way to take up the challenge! Good on ya! I will put money in on payday!(this thursday!)
The tune is one from my childhood and still rings my bell! Enjoy!
I am not well at all today as I think I over did it at the weekend! I do get to see Jen tomorrow which should cheer me up a bit!
Hope you are all well!
Dave

Canabis step up news!

Stem cell therapy for ms click here for the news in uk!

Stem just for ms...err no! click here for parkinson news report!

****Ok one more very detailed stem cell bit! Click here too!!***
posted by personallog! @ 8:58 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No problem mum! Your finale comment worries me with the idea....would I still be a good man if ms didnt happen to me? Hmmm I think you might be right in some ways! I could do so much more without the constraints that ms brings....I think they call that devine retribution as I dont think I could be good without ms! Strange eh!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives