Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Dave why so glum with such a great music collection?

(hair cut and give up smoking!TUT!)
Hmmm today started with a touch from the gods after so much rain and mental torment. Just needed a reminder of great music and why I love being here!

http://www.girlsvideo.co.uk



Ok maybe it was the visit from the HRH queen of the dark(hehe) Jen! Its pain full today but you have to smile when you relise that the girl in your life wants to make you happy. My legs really hurt but I know it wont last for long....touch wood! You just have to keep your chin up and use the time you have to the best advantage. Every time I make her smile it makes me a little better

Hope you are all ok!
Dave

Right, music site with vids: Try these guys
The Artic Monkeys! I think they are pretty cool
!
posted by personallog! @ 10:36 am  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives