Friday, October 20, 2006
Comment yesterday
Anonymous said...
remember ...this was Gillians life and her final wish. Lets not slander this mans name as he had to sit there and watch and assist his wife die. I think he is a brave man and it is difficult for anyone to judge him until they are actually faced with having to make such a decision

And my reply:

This is the third time I have type this out as blogger is having problems acceptinhg the update from my pc....

I am going to say this once more.

Annon: We face this every day and we are still here. I am a 30 year old man with a disablement that should be for a 90 year old... and I am still here. I belive that I can teach people to understand whats happening to me by righting this blog. I am in pain, my chances of having a family are greatly reduced after having chemo. I am a finacial drain on the government I will be a strain on my family and friends. My study will not cure cancer. I will never fit into the nulcear family equation....Society will look down on me from now on and I will be classed as shit on societies shoe for the rest of my life....So am I facing it??? Your fucking right I am facing it! Everyone who come's here to read my blog has this and we are still here!

Let me pait you a picture of what happens to the human body when you wrap a bag around the head and tie it like Mr March did.

Your face goes blue
blood vessels in your skin pop around your eyes and ears bleed.
Your body relaxes and vacates your bowl and bladder.(you shit and piss yourself!)
Your family will never live there life without thinking about you and how you died. Mr Marsh will have to live with what he has done.

I am sorry for his loss but dont expect me to forget what he has done. Brave NO! How brave do you have to be to kill someone who cant do it herself? I think being a fellow ms'er and one of the afflicted I can say that!

Dave

For a friend:
  • Brighter
  • What If

  • To purchase the CD please click here and you will be redirected to the Albert Adair Designs website who is the Official Sponsor of the “Everybody Falls” Charity CD for MSAA. The cost of the CD is $10 and it is going to a worthy cause...helping each of us touched by MS!

    (For Jaime and everyone with ms!)

    Hope you are all well
    Dave
    posted by personallog! @ 5:41 pm  
    3 Comments:
    • At 6:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Well said Dave.

       
    • At 7:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Thank you. Suicide is NOT painless. And the pain goes on even after you are gone.

       
    • At 8:36 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

      Thankyou....Sorry I swore but I think someone needs to listen!

      Dave

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ms....not just a diary
    About Me

    Name: personallog!
    Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    About Me:
    I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

    More of ME
    ms/disabilty reads
    Family
    Other Interests
    Previous Post
    Archives