Saturday, October 21, 2006
A good day....
I awoke to the sound of my princesses voice over the telephone. A great start. I Listened to Dark side of the moon by Pink Floyd with a coffee and a ciggerette.Over night my bank account was forced into credit with money from the government from housing benifit. My account has not seen a 4 figure credit since I left work. I checked my post at 14:00 after sleeping for 7 hours, which I haven't done for some time. I went outside to buy beer straight away and it was sunny in Manchester.(that's mission impossible in Manchester!)

I went shopping and had the greatest steak and alee followed by a sausage roll. There was even people smiling! The bus ride was uneventful but pleasant. I have just got back home to a great cold beer and Frank Zappa playing through my computer speakers.

There is a form on my computer desk with a telephone number for my savings plan....And it has been a great day. I haven't had a day like this for a long time but I am loving the peace and no stress...Why does it feel so alien to me? The thing is I have loved today....And its all on my own!

Happy Day
Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 4:17 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives