Thursday, November 09, 2006
Still no Gawd dam 24!!!!


Music and a video from my collection...But I didn't make it(thanks StrangeguulXX from youtube.com)! I know.....Dave the Emo but I don't care! You had the Cure yesterday so what do you expect eh! I love Zed Lepplin.

I am going out today. I just have to wait for the 2nd post to make sure 24 season 5 isn't in it. Then I am going down to pick the post up from them myself! I know they have it as it left Amazon.co.uk on Monday. The release date was Monday and it should have been at my door step then according to the records and website. Just another let down! It seems to be the right time in the year to let me down. If you want something done do it yourself!

I have been angered by this week. A friend let me down(again!) saying he would give me a lift to St Annes to see my parents for the weekend. 24 is out there in the ether and still isn't here. I havent recieved any mail from the guys in St Annes to say whether my bid for the house went in.(don't get me started on that...) I had 4 beers last night on my own...Again. And the thing is... I still am not sure this weekend is going to be the answer to all my problems. I am angry again and I know I should be directing this anger into something more constuctive than this flat and the little things but I don't know what!

When I have got angry in the past I have always been able to do something possitive as a responce. But this time I am stumped! I havent picked up my book in two days...Maybe thats the problem.

Left ankle hurts like I have a blister on the heal of my foot but there is nothing on it. Day 3!

Sliced Balls, Bad Balls!

Thats better! I feel good now. Sliced balls youtube kills me!haha
Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:30 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:12 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Emo? You know, I've heard that tag applied on various occasions but have yet to figure out what it acutally means. To me, most kids are 'punks' anyways.

     
  • At 3:19 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    hehe! I am glad you asked...but I don't think I can explane without swearing and throwing up! If you would like to really know you have to be prepaired for it. And I am definatly NOT an emo no matter what is said from now on!! If I get more people asking I will show you!

    Dave

     
  • At 12:22 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Okay....now I am really curious. What the hell is an Emo? LOL

    I love Zeppelin! In my opinion you can NEVER go wrong with Zeppelin.

    I am sorry you are having such a crapy week. I have my neuro appointment in Seattle on Friday but I will be around this weekend if you want to talk. :) Hopefully by then your 24:5 will show up and you will be in a happier frame of mind.

    Take care of yourself.
    Jaime

     
  • At 2:03 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    2 People does not get it yet. I have a few vids I want to put up here to explaine how much I know. I find them very funny but the impact on people might scare people away....sod it! If 1 more person asks I will do it.

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives