Saturday, November 11, 2006
1 day away from my house and I get 37 emails..


I miss my computer every time I come to my parents. At least I can get great music where ever I go! The tune above is by Massive Attack... the tune: Angle. the video is by Strangeguurlxx again. It shows Blade Trinity which will make my Vampire bretheren happy if they read this at all.

Anyway.

I have added two new pics to my snaps today. I am relaxing and enjoying myself. Beer is flowing nicley.

The weather is freezing... I don't know which is better hot or cold.

Back to normal come monday! Well if 24 is there!
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:26 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:51 pm, Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said…

    So do I, but how much viagara does one man need? :-)

    I seem to be a close personal friend of lots of recently deposed persons who all want my help getting their money, cash, diamonds or other valuable items out of some god-forsaken place.

    The emails I keep however are the regretfully small pile left after
    winnowing.

     
  • At 2:59 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    I get 100 spam mailings a day ... ugh. On top of that, I only get 5 a day that matter. Sheesh. Say, I know this fellow in Africa that needs a bank-account number to deposit a windfall ... hah.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives