Monday, November 13, 2006
Back to reality...
I'm back! Still no 24...The thing is I could have picked it up in the shops before now! Release date was Monday....Last Monday! I did get two notes in the post over the weekend to say there is something waiting for me. Its not 24 tho its chocolate from Canada. Hmmmm Maple syrup chocolate from Stephanie god bless her cotton socks. I can't wait for it. I have phoned them and played the "I am disabled can you try again for me please....Pretty please" card. and its coming. I am going to send some English chocolate back. She is a star. And who knows I might get 24 in the morning too. Jack Bower himself could come over and deliver it faster.

I had a great weekend and drank my fill on the beer side. The hang over was a bitch and the side effects have wiped me out even today. It didn't stop me going to the shops and buying some milk for my coffee that is much needed today. The post has been very fruitful today with the refreshing letter from the disability office starting a fresh batch of benefits is coming for the next 12 months....Well guess what I am still disabled. I even have a new symptom when sitting on Claire. My left leg wobbles when I push forward...Myelin expose I guess but not a huge problem. People tend to think "I wounder what happened to the hippy?" rather than "look at his left leg jumping". I am realy tired but I think that because I can't smoke in my parents house and I have to go outside. The legs are working overtime but the pain is minimal. Kind of like muscle pain when you have worked out for too long. Nothing to report to my ms nurse or anything. Its the swiming head and raging hang over thats doing me no favors.

No sympathy please its self inficted and I don't diserve it.

Ok I have to shave while I still have some control over my hands and the shivering.(Its freezing here and I think it won't be long before snow fall)

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:04 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:13 pm, Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said…

    Dude, if you're dumb enough to drink to excess, you deserve a hangover. :-)

    I now have a full, luxuriant beard because of a race thirty years ago (its a long story, men couldn't share their faces and women couldn't shave their legs,:-)

    As my coordination slowly deteriorated over the years, I'm glad I stopped shaving.

    Its even looking distinguished now that its almost all white. :-)

     
  • At 11:05 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    No sympathy here big guy! When are you going to quit smoking? It's dragging you down:) I wanted to quote Benny Hill "you iriot!"
    Love you any way!

     
  • At 8:52 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Charles: A beard eh!You know that maybe a good idea you know! I do like my women with less hair on there legs than me tho. No I think I want to keep my boyish good looks for now. I think people find it hard to approach me as it is without making it any harder by hiding behind a beard.

    Mouse:Welcome back babe. I have missed your imput and will be taking your advice later in the year about smoking I think...Thats also something else that makes it hard for people to acept and it is a great hidi hole too. Love ya

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives