Saturday, September 17, 2005
American prayer: Jim Morrison....errr what a night!
I have to do that again! Friends roud for a drink and a big smoke....but you know you have smoked to much when you end up listening to poetry by Jim! All involed are now going to a jazz club next weekend! We definitely smoked too much! Should be cool if I can get them of the ceiling!Lol!

Good pain killer but its doing no good for my music collection! I cant go through jazz again! I have to rember its a pain killer and not a life style! If I end up growing my hair long again I will go bald! There is too many hippies out there allready isnt there! Its very tempting to slow down and chill tho!

Got Jen coming tonight so I have to clean flat and sobber up first! Change of music is needed. Got to speed it up...bit of Justin Roberts (Imprint!)I think! funky house! Right ready for the Goth babe now! No more make up this time please babe! Sorry about this update! I will sobber up before I do the next one! The strange thing is I feel no ms pain at all I wonder why!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:45 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    PMA babe! It comes back! But its fun while it lasts! I wish you well for the days when the beast is away from your door!x

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives