Monday, September 19, 2005
Band of brothers!
Sorry just feeling abit shocked and emotional! I have been watching a series my younger brother let me lend! The band of brothers! I dont usually have a big thing for war movies! This one episode made me cry! It was called "why we fight" it is the episode where the whole nazi war camps were discovered!

11 million jews and minorities were slaughtered! My god! What the hell! Makes me think I have got nothing to complaine about! I think...god why!

Why has the world got to have pain and suffering at all! This is the last time I swear in the blog but FUCK!

There is allways something worse than your own situation! 11 million!
Emotional
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:43 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:41 pm, Blogger localhost said…

    watched band of brothers quite some time ago. eleven million is only a rough estimate and does not include the amount of people who were killed fighting the wars. read the other stephen ambrose books. look into what japan did to the chinese just before the second world war - they committed atrocities that are the equal to these - you just don't get to hear about them coz no one has made a tv show about them. the world out there is a scarey place, seems designed to make our troubles seem like nothing at all in comparison. the past is an excellent teacher, but we are the poorest and least attentive of students. we no longer listen and turn a blind eye to what we find distasteful - hence iraq, africa, argentina, algeria, vietnam, cambodia and so on through history. noone even looks up unless it is knocking on your own front door.
    perspective. we all need a dose of it now and again.
    lh

     
  • At 7:24 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    you guys have hit the nail right on the head here! I think what both of you are trying to say is that we need to know as much information as possible to learn from history so we dont make the same mistakes! I agree! I think the internet is the first step for me! learn learn learn! We will cover this in future updates honest!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives