Monday, September 19, 2005
Yes its good to feel great when your diseased but
There is still so much that I cant do! If I was "normal" I think I wouldn't be doing as much as I doing at the moment! There would be a great possibility that I wouldn't be enjoying life as much and appreciating what I can do! It is wierd that I think I am viewing it from this side now! I thought being disabled would mean life would finish! Yes I have cried(for a 29 year old man thats a hard thing to admit to!) and yes its disheartening,devistating some days, but it makes you look at your life and you think I am still HERE! I am still going to be the best person I can be! I want life more! I love the fact that everytime I see Jen I feel like this! She has deffinatly stired the soul! She reminds me that I am a man!

I think I had to write this as this this morning I woke up and could not move more than the frount room! The idea that I had to go to work and sit in the same chair for a full day wasnt the best prospect! I think some music therapy is needed! Yes its fatigue yes its hurting my legs....but I still cant get rid of this insane smile! All I can say is Thankyou Jen thankyou Emma thankyou to......well you for reading and leaving messages of good wishes! Dont worry I wont be like this for too long!

Hope your all well
Dave

Ohhh todays music arrived in the post! Blind Melon The whole back catolog! And I have been in touch with a dude from friday night called bobby and he is going to teach me guitar! may be I will be able to get my own stuff done! hmm dave the music man!lol!
posted by personallog! @ 8:03 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:27 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    It's all about that positive life outlook, eh? I get that too ... when I'm feeling no pain, I feel like an invincible super-hero from the comics. And you know what, my kids don't care that Im a bit sick sometimes either.

     
  • At 4:32 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers guys! Amanda...a smile is allways infectouse so thanks for passing one to me! You allways bring one!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives