Monday, September 19, 2005
Yes its good to feel great when your diseased but
There is still so much that I cant do! If I was "normal" I think I wouldn't be doing as much as I doing at the moment! There would be a great possibility that I wouldn't be enjoying life as much and appreciating what I can do! It is wierd that I think I am viewing it from this side now! I thought being disabled would mean life would finish! Yes I have cried(for a 29 year old man thats a hard thing to admit to!) and yes its disheartening,devistating some days, but it makes you look at your life and you think I am still HERE! I am still going to be the best person I can be! I want life more! I love the fact that everytime I see Jen I feel like this! She has deffinatly stired the soul! She reminds me that I am a man!

I think I had to write this as this this morning I woke up and could not move more than the frount room! The idea that I had to go to work and sit in the same chair for a full day wasnt the best prospect! I think some music therapy is needed! Yes its fatigue yes its hurting my legs....but I still cant get rid of this insane smile! All I can say is Thankyou Jen thankyou Emma thankyou to......well you for reading and leaving messages of good wishes! Dont worry I wont be like this for too long!

Hope your all well
Dave

Ohhh todays music arrived in the post! Blind Melon The whole back catolog! And I have been in touch with a dude from friday night called bobby and he is going to teach me guitar! may be I will be able to get my own stuff done! hmm dave the music man!lol!
posted by personallog! @ 8:03 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:14 pm, Blogger amanda said…

    DAve. this is so great taht you yet again are feeling so great about yourself and life in general. Keep it up the more positive you are the easier, happier and better your life will be..Just look back at your weekend and see what this week is bringing you!!!

    Keep that smile on your face and u know wmile it makes people wonder what you are up to!!!:) :)

     
  • At 4:27 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    It's all about that positive life outlook, eh? I get that too ... when I'm feeling no pain, I feel like an invincible super-hero from the comics. And you know what, my kids don't care that Im a bit sick sometimes either.

     
  • At 4:32 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers guys! Amanda...a smile is allways infectouse so thanks for passing one to me! You allways bring one!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives