Sunday, September 18, 2005
Can you break your lips from kissing to much?
Oh my god! What a woman! I have been up all night and my bedroom stinks of sweaty sex! lol! I now have a growing taste for vanilla vodka! The night has been filled with some great music and even better company! Goth babe Jen to the max! and if she borrows my t-shirt again I going to get her to wash them!lol(only joking!)

Right, the music:

Elliott Smith
Prodigy
Nitan Sawhney
Within temptation
H.I.M
Kate Bush
Garry Newman
Damien Rice
Nizlopi

and the list goes on and on! WHAT A NIGHT! Look out for dave the human being very happy! Its so good to have human contact like that! I feel like I should be told off for staying out all night!lol!
God I am so tired now tho! Dont think I will drink for a while, still nursing my head! What a night! Cheers babe!xxxxx
oh and that was only last night! Friday was amazing too! Emma and two others came round and we drank smoked and laughed all night!
Now I feel human! Two nights and two different woman! I am a slag! lol!
Hope your all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:39 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't tell me, then you rolled over, reached for a pint of Coke and sparked a Regal?!?

     
  • At 4:21 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Nice to see you here nads! How did you guess matie! I havent changed a bit! Well not too much anyway and if I have its for the better!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives