Tuesday, September 20, 2005
surprise! New symptom!
Woke up this morning with a....erm...twich! Well more like a spasm! Left arm is twiching and it really hurts! Maybe today is a good day to clean the flat...maybe! After yesterdays update I thought I would be in work to fight! I dont think swearing at customers is the best way!
I do think I want to know as much as possible about the 2nd world war! I know I feel alot better about jumping out of a perfectly good airplane! At least I wont have to dodge bullets and shapnel like the 101st airborne paracute division! I hate war but the idea that they were fighting it sort of makes me think that I am fighting my own battle! The Easy company had a mantra (I think thats whats its called!) "We stand alone, Together" I would like to think Thats what we do! Everybody with a blog here, everybody with ms here is fighting there own personal battles but we learn of each other together!

Woah! Where did that come from?

err music today:Blind Melon:blind melon
Hope your all ok!
Dave

P.S two bits of post today
1st letter from my ms nurse about information Copaxone, My nero has asked me to start this and get one more injection of smurfs blood as well! OOOHHH
2nd Got info pack about the parachute jump with sponsership forms! Woah!
posted by personallog! @ 8:16 am  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives