Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Halloween!
OooooooooO!

I find that my only reason to leave the house today is to buy chocolate for the Manchester Chav's who will be ringing my door bell tonight to get on my nerves. Trick or treater's! The age of the young beggars will be above 10 years old and I hate the idea that I have to be seasonal to anyone who won't even dress up or have a rhyme for me. If its kids with parents...I don't mind but if it just an excuse for teenagers just to throw eggs at my window it just makes my blood boil. I know I am going to be online tonight chatting to my Vamp friends and it going to be busy with the dark and the doomed so any interruptions better be good! I have my vampire teeth in waiting for tonight and I may just wear them to scare the living hell out of the teenagers who expect the world for free.

Maybe I will just with the lights off and chat with people in the chat room. There is two to choose from:

1) the ms chat room which was bought to my eyes by Shannon.
2) The Vampire chat room which has special guests tonight talking about stones, crystals and herbal remedies. I think there is a couple of artists there too so it will be a great place to pick up some websites for my viewing pleasure. I might even see Bobbeh there...Might!

It was great to see Jen last night. We didn't drink(which was different!) and still ended up happy with the brief visit from my neighbor when she dropped of a new book,Dead Simple by Peter James(I'm sure its not a reflection of the woman...Really) and she returned my book Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay and I can't wait to pick it back up. Jen left early this morning with a promise she will be returning this time next week.

It seems that I have a busy day.....Shopping for treats! What a surprize.

Oh I got a mail today about a ms'er who is taking injected vitamins(B12) and is seeing the benefit. She is no longer in her wheelchair after 48 hours of treatment.(click here for info.)

Just got my post this morning and my present to my dad just got here..... I am not sure I want to give it to him as it is amazing and I love it! I think I may have to buy one for me! Do I love my dad enough to give it to him, Yeah I do! I think he will love it too! Chrismas is going to be a great day. Now there is just the kids to buy for....Thats what it for at the end of the day.

I got another phone call from the docs asking if they can send round two more uni students so they can so another report on thursday morning,this time they are 2nd year students. Speading the word....again!

Hope you all are well(Meehahahahaha!)
Happy haunting
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:57 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 6:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Halloween Dave ! That B12 thing is intersting. When I was first diagnosed I was also B12 deficient (spl?) so I had daily injections. Too bad it did nothing for me except give me zits (a side effect). I think there needs to be a focus on personalized medicine (yeah, expensive)because everyone reacts so differently to things. Do you know of any good vampire movies besides interview with a vampire and Bram Stokers Dracula? My boyfriend and I have been on a vampire kick lately. I have checked out the shebitch site but only noticed boobies (ok just kidding, there is a lot more than that). Take care Dave. You rock.

    Steph

     
  • At 6:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Hehe you rock too Steph. Have you been to the forum yet....Thats where I reside with alot of friends....They might know one or two!lol.

    Try here:http://www.shebitch.co.uk/club

    There loads to do there...I have my own page....See if you can find me in the shadows...MWAAAHAHAHA!

    Dave

     
  • At 6:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BOO!

     
  • At 6:58 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    ARRRGGG! Happy halloween!

    Dave

     
  • At 8:03 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I can't help but wonder if this woman was misdiagnosed. Vitamin B-12 deficiency is something that has similar symptoms as MS and with injections people typically recover...assuming there is not another underlying illness. I am amazed this woman would have that drastic of an improvement in 48 hours unless she was misdiagnosed....unfortunately that happens too often (even in the article it talks about how people are often misdiagnosed).

    I remember when I was being tested this is one of the things that had to be ruled out. I did happen to be slightly deficiant and continue to take an injection once a month...however it has done nothing to help my MS as I truly have MS. Thanks for the interesting read. Hopefully further research will help to correctly diagnose people.

    I hope you are having a great Halloween! Take care of yourself.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives