Saturday, October 28, 2006
Its so cold today...Like the dead!
October and Halloween looms and maybe that's why it feels like the grave in my flat. Its so cold!!! I can't wait to see Jen on Monday night and get a hug. I know that being cold makes me feel pain more intensely and I will hit the pain killers if it gets any worse.

I got a visit from the girl next door last night. She was armed with a half bottle of vodka which was nearly finished...That was a scary visit! I honestly think alcohol and her should not mix.....Ever! And not in my presence ever again! The brief flights of sanity can be seen but they are few and far between. I think she has been hurt in so many ways but I think she needs professional help rather than someone who has a different view on life. Hardly my problem but I think I am the only person who has listened to her and she is attaching herself to me.(the idea of a limpit mine comes to mind.That and Annie Wilkes from Misery maybe!) I have to be harder when choosing my friends in future I think. Scary at this time of year eh!

My sister is moving out of barracks this weekend to a safer St Annes and I hope everything goes smoothly for her and her husband. I wish I could help but I would only get in the way. It's shit being disabled but I am sure they know I am helping in spirit.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:38 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "half bottle of vodka which was nearly finished"


    Oh, makes me sleep well but it can be bad for an argumentative person to loose that much control!

    Limpit indeed!

     
  • At 4:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Regarding the girl who's under the influence of the "will-o-the-whisk", there are two kinds of people in the world, those who would take advantage and the decent guy who will not.

    You are of the latter variety...

    Some people are in the process of a "car wreck" in their lives and we're the air-bags and seat-belts as much as possible. That's just our role in life.

    ----

    By the way, I have a podcast for MSers , by an MSer (me :-) at

    http://www.MSBPodcast.com

    Why not check it out and send me some feedback?

    Charles *at* MSBPodcast.com

     
  • At 12:11 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Ok Charles I will!

    Dave

     
  • At 3:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW: They just got 3 feet of snow in Colorado here in the US.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives