Monday, October 02, 2006
Sorry not been keeping you updated...Crap diary!hehe
Yeah that's right, or in my case two days, My mum and dad came and picked me up as my last update worried my dad...Thanks Dude! I was having a hard time not seeing anyone and the prospect of another weekend on my own was......Not the best. But now I have two days to report to catch everyone up......Well I will keep it short as I can! I have seen my older brothers family,I haven't seen them for weeks and have missed them greatly. My brother and his wife bought me some sweets from the US and I now feel sorry for the kids over there! Thats not how you treat kids....Thats child abuse in my eyes. I thank my brother and his wife for the experence and recieve them with open arms but...My god you guys have BAD sweets in the states. Maybe its the fact that I am 30 now and have lost my sweet tooth......No Balls you have bad sweets! So bad!(bye bye US readers!lol)We might have bad teeth in the UK(as a whole!) but I am not surprized....We have great chocolate and sweets!

Anyway! Spent the last two days just relaxing and socializing with family. I now can't wait to get up there. It will be great to have access to them again. I am missing Jen loads and want to share the loving feeling that I have. I have new batteries for my camera and think I have a new lease on life again. I took this pic in the garden as the sun was going down:

I am happy again. I had some time to refect on my research and think I know how to produce it in the future. Oh and my brother bought 'My name is Earl' series 1 and I have something to watch over the next few weeks. I think its fantastic. I am back and ready to give it my best shot!
Hope you all are well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:56 am  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As for the 'sweets' ... you have to buy the small-shop stuff, not the Big Corporate Crapola. There is a store near-by that is tops!

     
  • At 1:11 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Haha! You know I don't mean any offence right? I am sure there is good choclate over there but I wasn't impressed by what I bravly tasted. I think you might be right on the crapola frount!

    Dave

     
  • At 3:56 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    what about your sister being up the duff

    i cannot believe you forgot about that

    that makes you an Uncle 4 x round next year .....

     
  • At 4:05 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Granda pete doesn't know yet and Cath has asked me to keep it a secret until after she gets to the save zone! He reads this but not the comment, he hasnt worked out how to read them yet!(Awwww bless the blind Eh!)

    Dave

     
  • At 9:04 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I would have to agree with the general. There are a lot of great treats to be found...it all depends on where you are, what your tastes are, and what you are willing to spend! :)

    I personally love chocolate...even though I can't eat much of it anymore...and I am VERY picky about it. I actually usually get my chocolates at a store that is located 6 hours away from where I live. Fortunately I don't travel much anymore and don't eat it much anymore because it is not cheap!

     
  • At 9:14 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    So the US is not the best at sweets and chocolate....you cant be the best at at everrything you know! Now I know....huh who would have thought eh!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives