Thursday, November 02, 2006
Happy birthday MSN hotmail UK 10 today!
Communication is the key to battling this disease. Learning in every aspect about yourself and finding the parameters of your ability has helped me and I don't think I would be the person I am today without talking to others. MSN has given me contact with people out there in the ether and I feel I have to say thankyou to them for giving me a simple tool to chat to others who I, in other means, would have not met in real life. That being the case I have met two young ladies this morning that are in Uni who wanted to know how I deal with disablement and ms. I hope I can help them with there studies as they have helped me this morning. Cheers girls


I havent been sleeping properly over the past few nights and they did wake me this morning but I think I brushed up fast enough to look(or give the impression) that I am human after all. If they learnt anything from me that will help them to help others then my job is done. If I freaked them out because I am a hippy with a limp.....Then so be it. At least I hope I gave a got impression of what ms is and what it has done to me. Spread the word and stop making people scared of the disease is a possitive move I think. Baby steps towards a better tomorrow?...Maybe!

I have a relaxing weekend planned before Jen returns on monday. Not that Jens visits are stressful in anyway ofcourse. I can't wait just to get a hug from her. Love you baby! I am planning to go to my mums house and get a Mam hug first and I hope the weather is good.

I have got some reading to do so I can return the book to girl next door as soon as possible. It turns out that the book is great and I can't put down for long. I have learnt something from that too...Never judge a person from the books that they read.(not the book by its cover at all Dave eh!) A good day so far apart from this news report on how women are prone to get ms.....But we knew that already eh!
Hope you are all well
Dave
P.S got two updates on my other blogs too today. 2XPics and research so not a wasted day today.
posted by personallog! @ 11:34 am  
7 Comments:
  • At 1:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, you just have to beat the girls off with a stick, dont you! ;)

     
  • At 2:02 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Haha! No way. There is only one girl for me. And she has made sure that I am armed with my stick always.

    Dave

     
  • At 4:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah hahaha - "armed with my stick" sounds a tad dirty. Or maybe I just have a dirty mind.

     
  • At 4:26 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Its just you babe!lol!

    Dave

     
  • At 11:42 am, Anonymous hotmail Customer support said…

    I am impressed your blog because your blog words is very impressiveness for business growths so thanks a lot for sharing this

     
  • At 9:42 am, Anonymous HOTMAIL LOGINL said…

    great post

     
  • At 10:04 am, Anonymous HOTMAIL SIGN IN said…

    nice post

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives